Getting Started!
Hello everyone! I hope to that you can all follow me on my journey to becoming a "better creature" and my commitment to keep my family growing in many ways!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
The Dentist
My sweet little Easton has two cavities. They are right up against each other between these two baby teeth that are really close together. Makes me mad that I am not better about flossing his teeth. He has had such good experiences at the dentist and now this is going to ruin it, I am so bummed about that. Plus. . .we have to put $300 into these two teeth that are going to fall out in a few years. . .as is our life! Luckily we have an amazing and wonderful dentist that can only be described as a huge blessing when it comes to our dental bill. . .what an amazing guy he is! We'll survive this too, I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment