Getting Started!

Hello everyone! I hope to that you can all follow me on my journey to becoming a "better creature" and my commitment to keep my family growing in many ways!

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Bet

So my friend Dan wants to lose some weight by the time him and his family go on a road trip in July...so we made a bet, because I would also like to lose some weight!  Starts today...ends July8th if not sooner! 


My first goal is to get into a pair of pants that are the same number size that I wear now, but are pretty tight on me and uncomfortable...the picture above is of those pants...and so it starts!

7 comments:

  1. What are the methods you are going to use to lose weight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did this bet happen with Dan. Did I totally miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck lady! I need to lose some pounds too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara, I am eating better sort of following the LIFE diet by Dietitian Joy Bauer...no sugar for 3 weeks then add it back in. And hit the gym or workout video 1 hour every day...Yoga on Sunday.

    Anthony, not that Dan...Dan Dean. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dan Dean? College of Pharmacy Dan Dean, or someone different?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, college of Pharmacy Dan Dean. I have been their nanny for the last 5 1/2 years...mostly just family friends now...but occasionally they need someone to sit with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's cool! He is a really nice guy.

    ReplyDelete