Getting Started!

Hello everyone! I hope to that you can all follow me on my journey to becoming a "better creature" and my commitment to keep my family growing in many ways!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kath and Me

This is Kathy Dean and I...she is one of the greatest friends in the world and I happen to adore her family very much!  I was thinking about how I met her today...about 5 1/2 years ago I answered an ad in the Idaho State Journal for a babysitter on Tuesday evenings for two young boys. I answered the ad...and they hired me;  Kathy and Dan Dean...to watch Harrison and Cooper, then 3 and 18 months (almost 4 and 2).  In this picture, we are at Cooper's 7th birthday party...I am so blessed to have them in my life, they are some of the most wonderful, loving, honest, supportive, and intelligent people I know.  Love this Kath, love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment