Getting Started!
Hello everyone! I hope to that you can all follow me on my journey to becoming a "better creature" and my commitment to keep my family growing in many ways!
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Tax Return Time
I am so excited about our tax return this year, it is such a blessing for us to receive what we do because we have always been able to stay in the black and I am so very very thankful for that. Sometimes it's hard not to be able to go on trips or buy the nice things that everyone else seems to have money for...but then when I look at how few bills we have and the bit of money we have in savings...those "things" and trips don't look quite as fun and shiny as I had first thought. If we can make better choices this year we could even have fewer bills to pay off with next year's tax return...our education credits are only gonna last for 2 more years...and that is very sad. We are giving ourselves a very small chunk to spend and I need a new backpack and some belts, mine are totally hashed. Hopefully I can find both those things on clearance somewhere and then spend the rest of my money on something that I want! I do love tax returns!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know what you mean! Tax returns are a fabulous thing in our house too! hope you get to spoil yourself a little!
ReplyDeleteYeah for you. It feels so good to save, I agree with you.
ReplyDeleteI love tax returns. The last two years it has paid for a new car transmission and a new air conditioner. Fun times!
ReplyDelete